- He performed at the Third International Asian Trade Fair, New Delhi in the year 1972.
- Tansen Festival held in Gwalior.
- SAARC Festival held at many places.
- Concert in Teen Murthy Bhavan, New Delhi.
- He had also given performance at Red Fort, New Delhi during February, 1973 at the invitation of Government of India on the occasion of the 25th Anniversary celebrations of India’s Independence.
- He went to the United States and Canada in 1973 under the East-West exchange program.
- 7th Asian Arts Festival in Hong Kong in 1982 – Participated as Indian Cultural delegate.
- Festival of India held in Soviet Union in 1987 during Sept. /Oct – Indian Cultural delegate.
- Festival of India in Germany – in 1991 during September – as Indian Cultural delegate.
- International Music Festival in Finland in the year 1996.
- Golden Jubilee Celebrations of India’s Independence held in U.A.E. in September 1997.
He gave a number of lecture demonstrations on Nadhaswaram music, both in home and abroad. He was appointed as the “State Artist” of Tamil Nadu by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu. He was a Hon. Professor in the Raja’s Government Music College of Thiruvaiyaru, Thanjavur District, and Tamil Nadu.
He released a number of Audio cassettes, LPs and Cds. He collected the life history of many Nadhaswaram/Thavil (Dolu) artistes and released the book “The History of Nadhaswaram & Dolu artistes of Andhra Pradesh.
Having settled down in Srirangam in the heart of Tamil Nadu he had founded the “Saradha Nadhaswara Sangeetha Ashram” with the sole aim of imparting knowledge of music- Nadhaswaram playing in particular to younger generation.
Films Division (Govt. of India) made a film on Dr. Sheik Chinna Moulana (Non-feature Film). This film has been selected for the 31st National Film Festival of India (Indian Panorama-2000) and also for the International film Festival of India.